MICRO TECH CAREERS
Since 1987, Micro Tech Resources has provided quality IT Solutions to the Bay Area. With our office centrally located in the San Francisco bay area in Pleasanton, California to serve the entire bay area and Sacramento area. We pride ourselves on providing simple IT solutions to suit your needs. We are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art IT support, service and products that allow our clients to get ahead of the competition and achieve greater success.
5700 Stoneridge Mall Rd, Pleasanton, CA 94588
Current Openings at MTR
- Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Micro Tech Resources is a fast-growing MSP looking for a proven leader to help grow and improve its help desk. Micro Tech Resources is looking for leader that can lead by example. The candidate is expected to help develop junior help desk technicians. The candidate is expected to be a solid level 2 IT technician.
The candidate will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
This position will require some work to be performed at client’s site. It is a 50/50 mix of help desk support and onsite in person support.
The candidate is expected to have great phone and in person presence. Great verbal and written skills are important.
Experience in IT, self-driven, forward thinking, being able to multi task, handle stressful IT situations.
The position requires the individual to document any and all work performed. This position requires to keep the utmost discretion while access client’s data. The position requires to always keep the security of clients and company at top of priorities.
· Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, in person or email
· Perform remote and onsite troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
· Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
· Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
· Maintain client’s systems back up and disaster recovery and security systems.
· Install computer peripherals for users.
· Ensure issues are fully documented in the help desk ticketing system application
· Trains end-users on software packages and standard IT procedures as required; participates in new application roll-outs, testing and special projects as needed.
· Master the features and functionality of the supported software applications
· Escalate non-Tier 2 issues to Tier 3
· Maintain knowledge of software updates and enhancements
Provide training on specific tasks in the application
· Be a leader to Junior Techs.
Interested in a Position?
We're excited to hear from you! If you're interested in any of the positions, please email us with your name, contact information, position you're interested in, and your resume to email@example.com!